Australia or New Zealand

New Zealand is really beautiful. I actually love New Zealand more and I'm from Australia. Lol. That's sad.

Update:

I totally agree with you Jade. New Zealand is beautiful but it isn't a great place to live.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i admit new zealand's beautiful but in terms of living there in comparison to australia IT SUCKS

like everything's more expensive because everythin has to come through australia before it gets to new zealand

the shopping is crap...all they have is crappy westfields

it's way harder to find a good job there

there's nobody there...like all your friends end up to be somehow distantly related to you lol

i've got heaps of family friends from new zealand and as soon as they finish uni they come over here because really life just sucks compared to being in melbourne

oh and the weather is worse

• 1 decade ago

New Zealand...something about New Zealand just seems more appealing than Australia

• 1 decade ago

I've never been to either, but would love to visit some day.

I've seen quite a few movies/tv shows that have filmed in New Zealand and it really looks like a beautiful country.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm planning on going to Aussie after I graduate from college. So I guess Australia/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

new zealand, i so wanna go there so i can step on the holy ground in witch lord of the rings was filmed on! gar! plus its just so beautifle there

• 1 decade ago

Australia.

But I have to admit, the Kiwis live in a damn beautiful place.

• Australia...I always wanted to go there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When I go to one I will see both since y'all are neighbours, so to speak.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.