Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Socks?????????????????

Do you where socks with Rocket Dog joint shoes?

To see a picture type Rocket Dog joint shoes in google images.

Favorite Answer

It depends because if you have only high socks then no but if you have really low ankle socks you can thats what I do when i wear mine.

Source(s): me.

I do not honestly recognize. And I've puzzled this earlier than. Because with a few groups it is convenient. A tiger. A D-Back. An Angel. A Yankee. But I was once considering this the opposite day, considering I feel Rockies is a strange one too. A Rocky? It is unnecessary. Rockies are plural mountains. You do not name Pikes Peak a rocky. It's a You use Rocky Mountain so rocky may also be an adjective, however now not a noun. So it is wierd to me to feel of a participant being a Rocky. So, THEN that bought me considering Red Sox and White Sox. A white sox/a pink sox does not sound correct. But A pink sock/ a white sock simply sounds wierd. Interesting query.