Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is the WEIRDEST or COOLEST dream you have ever had?

im bored so i just wanted to know?!

Favorite Answer

The weirdest was after my cat died. I dreamt that she was alive and outside and calling because she wanted to get in. So I got up to let her in and it was raining. Then the rain, which was real, woke me up and I found myself drenched in my backyard, in the middle of the night!

The coolest dream I had was a lucid dream with Johnny Depp.

Just last night I dreamed that I met John Travolta. I started talking to him about that movie Face Off with Nicholas Cage and saying how both of them played the villian really well and then the dream just shifted and I'm looking in the mirror and my face was swelling up as big as a watermelon and that freaked me out - next thing I know I was awake.

This may be a little strange:

I was in a coffee shop sitting at the bar, and I was watching this couple at a vending machine on the other side of the room (they were screaming that their baby was stuck inside it). All of a sudden, an orange hits me in the back of my head and I drop my coffee and say, "The vampire hunters are here!" and run out of the shop, my friend (that I didn't notice until now) follows behind. I run to the nearest side street and hide behind a dumpster (I must have lost my friend on the way because he's not there). Then my mom pulls up in her car and asks me what I'm doing. I say, "An orange! You know what that means..." and she shakes her head and says, "*tisk tisk* Bad luck." and drives off.

Then I wake up... I think I ate Taco Bell that night... that might explain alot. :D and then there was the one where I got shot in the head by the Joker and lived... that one hurt... alot.

I had a dream that I could go back in time and be where ever I wanted. So I went back and tried to worn Heath Ledger about he might overdose tonight. So he didn't believe me that I was from the future so I told him the whole Dark Knight movie [it hadn't come out yet]. So he believe me but before I could tell him anymore he dressed up as the Joker and was telling me Joker lines, and I hugged him...omg it felt so real, like I was actually hugging him!! So I took a video of him to bring back as a memory of him, but he disappeared after I could tell him what he was going to die from.

When I woke up I thought he was alive...but then I remembered it was just a dream. :'(

Source(s): Let's put a smile on that face. :)

I had a dream I was sitting in an audience, and watching a performer.

The man called me on stage.

And I started to sing.

stay with me in this; it gets in contact. i had a dream the place i replaced into conscious it replaced right into a dream and took it over. i desperate that i'd have intercourse so i'd come across a woman to realize this. i ended up at a custom bra keep and felt this would be a super place. I snuck in and observed a woman getting outfitted for a bra (she had her decrease back to me. Even from my place, i could see she had actually huge breasts. If I had to wager a length, it replaced into like eighty 5 QQQ. As they're getting teh bra on, she comments that this bra replaced into in simple terms non everlasting, as she had one extra operation till now the breasts have been on the dimensions she wanted. She replaced into doing this worried approximately her husband, who relatively deserved the best she had to grant. because of the fact the fuinally have been given this super garment on, she began to variety it and he or she circled. It replaced into my spouse! I on the instant awoke.

haha

well my scariest dream was quite simple...i was lying in my bed when, suddenly, my covers slowly levitated above me and below me...then i start screaming!! the dream was so scary because it seemed REAL as if i had actually seen it and i remember it vividly to this day...sure i'd have dreams of being chased by ghosts but those pale in comparison to this one...there are simply some dreams that seem to cross the fine line between the realms of reality and imagination

It was weird but I dreamed that two people tried to assainate me and they have a lot of guns, I was sooo scared and ran to my room and locked the door. They kick the door open and was about to shoot me, but I threw a vase at them, and they die. Then I woke up and was so proud of myself because I could throw in my dream, because in real life, I'm really horrible at baseball and throwing. K, That's all. =)

I have weird dreams all the time. My favorite ones are where I'm playing Quidditch

When I was 6 I dreamt that a vampire chopped me up, but it didn't hurt, lol. All of my dreams are weird...!

EDIT: Girl below me about the massaging butt, awesome dream!!