How can i be in acting agency ? or be an actress

Hi well ever since i was lil i like anything that has to do with the entertainment bussiness since i was 4 years old i attented dance school, then wen im 13 i attented vocal lessons and l8r that year i attended theater in this program called afther school matters which btw i got paid:) it was by the city. i did 2... show more Hi well ever since i was lil i like anything that has to do with the entertainment bussiness
since i was 4 years old i attented dance school, then wen im 13 i attented vocal lessons and l8r that year i attended theater in this program called afther school matters which btw i got paid:) it was by the city. i did 2 plays. i like it. but i want to be in an agency for acting and is expensive is there anyway that can get myself outthere ?
i live in the windy city and things r getting tought. im 15 now btw in the past of elementary and jr. high i've done school plays too and choir in school and dance too. so im used to the crowd and stuff
Update: and i did a demo cd while i was with the singing teacher last summer 07'
i just wanna to let u know
1 answer 1