Roxy J asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

i have a dog that is itching loosing hair its not mange can any one send me pictures of other skin problems

the dog is also chewing at herself i have seen mange befor thats not the problem its my friends dog i said flea problem alergy from bites she said the dog never had an alergy to flies befor i would like some pitures of other typs of dog related skin condisions to see if i can figure out this problem thank you

• Help
    Favorite Answer

The pet could possibly have mites that the human eye can't see.Try dipping it in a dip called LYM dip,this will kill any type of mite and also used for dogs with mange.Can be purchased at any pet supply store or ordered over internet at pet outlets.

Source(s): Breeder in Mississippi

I think dark skin is stunning! I'm not just saying that. I am very pale, and don't intend on going to an unhealthy tanning booth anytime soon. That said, I love darker skin. I think we are born with what we are born with. I had commented on a youtube video of Tyra and a model who was saying how she never felt pretty because she was dark. I pointed out in my comment that being white, although idealized by society over time, is not something to be valued anymore. Or, at least, it shouldn't be valued anymore. Skin color can't define a person. I pointed out how it sucks that we get moles, sun burns (bright red tomato skin( that peels), and turn pink from exercise. I think there are beautiful women in every ethnic group, and as i had said in response to Tyra's video, "the victorian era is over, so why are we still obsessed with pale skin." My point is that you are perfect just the way you are. It's like the blonde vs. brunette debate. There are blondes with prettier faces/ brunettes/ red heads/ black hair...etc. Finally, just a additional comment...my sister's best friend has stunning brown skin, and looks like a model. I think it's a shame that there are so many people who judge based on skin color when it's such a trivial topic.

it could be that the dog has an allergy. My dog gets that way during the summer time, she is itching and scratching and loses patches of hair, unless she takes an allergy pill daily. You can try giving her 1 25mg benadryl and see if it helps. It will prolly make her very tired, depending on her weight you can trying giving her a higher dosage, a general rule is 25mg per every 50lbs. Also try gving her an oatmeal bath to soothe the skin.... If the benadryl helps a vet may be able to prescribe u a daily pill to keep it under control....

Source(s): I work in a vets offica, adn my dog has skin allergies