What would Alice Cullen wear?

I'm going as Alice Cullen to the Breaking Dawn party tonight and I'm not sure what I should wear.

The only thing I have that is close to what she wears is the blue jacket/outfit she wore in the first movie photo shoot.

Best Answer

i am going as alice too! i am wearing a long strapless black dress that has a corset in the back..its very modern, like alice, and i am going to wear glitter on the parts of my body that are visible, like my arms, shoulders and neck....its kinda dressy...but i am exited =)

It depends were you go. remember: the cullens wear things that cover as much skin as possible. my sister is wearing a black dress with a long sleeve shirt underneath and leggings with boots. she wears things that fit well and have a hint that they are designer, but they are suttle. dont try to match her outfits, just find something that is alice cullen like.

Do you wanna be Party Alice or Conspicuous Alice?

Party - DESIGNER KNOCKOFFS

Conspicuous - What she wore on the shoot would be fine if it's included in the movie (when they are "fitting in") wouldn't that be the way to go?

Style your hair in a kind of flippy, piecy style. Maybe dye it dark brown/black? I always picture Alice as wearing the whole "Skinny Jeans, Chic top (maybe a sweater), and Ballet Flats. But thats just my opinion. Also, you should bring a rain jacket along, because it's always raining in Forks! :]

Source(s): My own opinion...have fun at the party!

I'm going as Alice too!! Anyway, I would wear something that is form-fitting and looks nice. Plus, if your hair is short enough, you should spike it some. I'm going to spike my hair, wear a red plad skirt, black leggings, flats, and a cute t-shirt or something. I can't wait!

Source(s): Hope you have fun! I'm too excited...
  • rison

Black strapless gown with diamond formed cutouts contained in the bodice. bypass to the hyperlink below...there's a photograph of the gown on Stephenie Meyer's website contained in the FAQ portion of Twilight.

Anything that was at New York or Paris fashion week. Try designer knockoff stores.

wear what she wore to the graduation party:

red leather pants

sequin party top

:]

Source(s): eclipse:]

she obviously likes designer clothes and she likes to shop so i can see her dressing very trendy. like heels, a dress, and a jacket and make your hair spiky.

Something cute, trendy, and chic.