What would Alice Cullen wear?

I'm going as Alice Cullen to the Breaking Dawn party tonight and I'm not sure what I should wear.

The only thing I have that is close to what she wears is the blue jacket/outfit she wore in the first movie photo shoot.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i am going as alice too! i am wearing a long strapless black dress that has a corset in the back..its very modern, like alice, and i am going to wear glitter on the parts of my body that are visible, like my arms, shoulders and neck....its kinda dressy...but i am exited =)

• 1 decade ago

It depends were you go. remember: the cullens wear things that cover as much skin as possible. my sister is wearing a black dress with a long sleeve shirt underneath and leggings with boots. she wears things that fit well and have a hint that they are designer, but they are suttle. dont try to match her outfits, just find something that is alice cullen like.

• 1 decade ago

Do you wanna be Party Alice or Conspicuous Alice?

Party - DESIGNER KNOCKOFFS

Conspicuous - What she wore on the shoot would be fine if it's included in the movie (when they are "fitting in") wouldn't that be the way to go?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Style your hair in a kind of flippy, piecy style. Maybe dye it dark brown/black? I always picture Alice as wearing the whole "Skinny Jeans, Chic top (maybe a sweater), and Ballet Flats. But thats just my opinion. Also, you should bring a rain jacket along, because it's always raining in Forks! :]

Source(s): My own opinion...have fun at the party!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm going as Alice too!! Anyway, I would wear something that is form-fitting and looks nice. Plus, if your hair is short enough, you should spike it some. I'm going to spike my hair, wear a red plad skirt, black leggings, flats, and a cute t-shirt or something. I can't wait!

Source(s): Hope you have fun! I'm too excited...
  • rison
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Black strapless gown with diamond formed cutouts contained in the bodice. bypass to the hyperlink below...there's a photograph of the gown on Stephenie Meyer's website contained in the FAQ portion of Twilight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anything that was at New York or Paris fashion week. Try designer knockoff stores.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wear what she wore to the graduation party:

red leather pants

sequin party top

:]

Source(s): eclipse:]
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she obviously likes designer clothes and she likes to shop so i can see her dressing very trendy. like heels, a dress, and a jacket and make your hair spiky.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Something cute, trendy, and chic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.