What was your favorite Mick Foley WCW match?

Update:

WCW answers people....

Mine was Cactus Jack & Kevin Sullivan vs. The Nasty Boys...streetfight.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It would have to be the Texas Death Match vs Vader at Halloween Havoc 1993.This was sixteen minutes of brutal action with Vader getting the win after Harley Race had taken out Cactus Jack with a cattle prod and he failed to beat the ten count.It was an unbelievable match and because of the level of violence it was the last time they were booked together in a match on pay per view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lroeFjXK4co

Youtube thumbnail

• I'll have to go with the chamber of horrors. The match was violent, and yet creepy with chainsaws, caskets, and a electric chair.

The event was wcw halloween havoc 1991 with sting, el gigante, the steiner brothers defeating cactus jack, abdullah the butcher, diamond studd, and big van vader.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mr. Lambo is an idiot. There WAS NEVER A HELL IN A CELL MATCH IN WCW BECAUSE HELL IN A CELL IS A WWE COPYRIGHT. MICK FOLEY WAS NEVER MANKIND IN WCW, HE WAS ONLY CACTUS JACK. MANKIND IS A COPYRIGHT OF WWF/E.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

AAAHHH!!! YES!!!! That Taker mankind match was IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Foley took MONSTER bumps, broke bones, and STILL finished the match!!! Thrown from the TOP of the Cell onto an announcer's table! It doesn't get any better than this one.

O wait a minute...You said WCW match. i honestly do not recall his WCW days. i know he was Cactus Jack at the time though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

mick foley vs sting at beach bash

to the retards below me: HE SAID WCW!!!

• 1 decade ago

mick foley vs vader that rivarly was just classic

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i liked all of his matches but the Undertaker/Mankind rivalry they first had was awesome, when Undertaker dropped kicked steel steps into Foley

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i liked his matches with vader but i also enjoyed the horror of chamber match where abdullah the butcher got shocked.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

taker vs foley hell in a cell 1998, he was mankind then

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

any with Vader

Source(s): http://wweecw95.piczo.com/?g=29053566&cr=3 Smackdown Tonite and Chat
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.