I just gotten Bitten and need some suggestion?

Help! I was sitting on my computer, on the basement. And I just got bitten by a very small black insect, that had a stinger on the back, and stuck me and started to itch. It was a very very small bug no bigger then a pinch. Anyone with any ideas what it was? I want to see the information about this bug.

Favorite Answer

Get into a website that has the pictures of insects, if you recognise the insect..you know how to manage its symptoms. Also if you have a First Aid book, you can easily find it in there. We should all have a First Aid book at home, at all times..

Call your local poison control center (you'll find it in your phone book listed with emergency services numbers). They will know what sort of poisonous insects there are in your area and will be able to tell you if you should worry or not.

If you start to feel anything more than itching though, you need to get to a hospital.

And, I'm not a doctor so you should probably call yours anyway.

• ?

Insects and different creatures like bees, wasps, spiders, scorpions, and hornets often assault once they consider like they are in threat. Sometimes they're protective their territory, internet, or nest. Other bugs equivalent to mosquitoes and ticks suck blood so as to outlive. The feminine mosquito demands blood in order that she will lay her eggs. (The male mosquito does no longer chunk in any respect!) Ticks are parasites, because of this they live to tell the tale different animals and must suck blood to are living Some men and women have an allergic (You are however your boyfriend isn't)response to the venom that detailed bugs, equivalent to bees, inject. If you've gotten obstacle respiring, holiday out in hives (hives are crimson bumps that exhibit up in your epidermis), or consider like you're going to throw up after a bee or wasp has stung you, you would be having an hypersensitive reaction. Tell an grownup immediately with the intention to cross the emergency division. Once you already know you're allergic to worm stings, your medical professional will furnish you with a exact package. The package is referred to as an epinephrine package and can include a shot of epinephrine .You will want this shot if a bee stings you. You must hold this package with you normally, exceptionally whilst you're external.

See if you can catch the bug. I have seen the type of bug that you are speaking of, and yes they are irritating. Catching the bug will help determine what to do as far as treatment at the doctor's office.