What is your opinion on these names?

Doyle is the last name

Girls:

Ryenn Olivia

Saige Alexis

Sienna Paige

Boys:

Theo Kenneth

Maximus Jay

Nash Thomas

Ryenn is pronounced like Ryan

Favorite Answer

I really like Sienna Paige, but not the others (I don't know how to pronounce the first one!)

I don't like any of the boy names, sorry!

the girl's names are sooo pretty ! i love them all

Ryenn Olivia - my fave for the girl's list. i love it!! i love the spelling, better than Ryan or Ryann. Ryenn is much more feminine, and Ryenne is also feminine. I love how you used such a feminine middle name, Olivia, because Ryenn is more masculine sounding, but if you named her Ryenn Jordin, that could easily be a boy name.

Saige Alexis - soo pretty ! i like Saige Alexandra better though. i think it works better.

Sienna Paige - again, really pretty. not too fond of the paige part though. i personally like Sienna Noelle better

you have great taste in girl's names !

boys:

Theo Kenneth - cutee !!! my fave on this list. flawless .

Maximus Jay - i like this one also. personally i like Max better. but if you decide to name him just plain Max, dont go with jay. the middle name should be at least two

syllables for it to flow well.

Nash Thomas - this is such a cool name ! Nash seems like it would be short for something, though

Ryenn Olivia-hate the spelling, just stick with Ryan. I would like Olivia Ryan or Olivia Rhianna better-more feminine.

Saige Alexis-again Alexis Saige sounds better

Sienna Paige is OK.

Theo Kenneth-doesn't sound right. Theodore Kenneth sounds better and you can call him Theo

Maximus Jay-its OK

Nash Thomas-also just OK

I Love all of your girl names.

My favorite is... Ryenn Olivia. I really like how you've paired a generally masculine first name with a very girly middle name! Ryenn is soft enough that I think it works really well for a girl :)

and Theo Kenneth is my favorite for a boy

I like the sound of Ryenn Olivia Doyle but some people may mispronounce the name ("ruh-yen".)

Ryenn Olivia and Nash thomas!!

suuch cute names!

They all are unique and neat. My favorites out of your choices are: Ryenn Olivia & Theo Kenneth. Good Luck!!

Source(s): My opinion..

Okay,for girls I definitely like Saige Alexis Doyle!That would be really cute!And for boys I love the name Maximus Jay Doyle!Such cute names!

if it's pronounced ryan, why don't you just spell it ryan? i don't like that name for a girl anyway, but the other two are cute.

for boys names, theo is nice, scratch the maximus (maxi pad AND the computer didn't even recognize that as a name), and switch the two last names - Thomas Nash is much better

i love ryenn olivia and sienna paige

sienna paige

and

maximus jay (max)