Why do people hate Michael Jackson?

I mean, how the media portrays a person is obviously not how that person really is. A person cannot be that negative as what the media and the people of America say he is. After I did a little research, I found further explanations on Michael Jackson's real life. 1. Michael Jackson did not bleach himself and turn... show more I mean, how the media portrays a person is obviously not how that person really is. A person cannot be that negative as what the media and the people of America say he is.
After I did a little research, I found further explanations on Michael Jackson's real life.
1. Michael Jackson did not bleach himself and turn himself white, as contrary to the media and the people's belief. Michael Jackson actually has a skin disorder called vitiligo, which causes loss of pigmentation to the skin (not necessarily large white patches, but loss of pigmentation (or melanin) in certain parts of the body. When this furthermore increases, patients may go through a process called depigmentation to make their skin color one universal color, but this color would have to be pale, since it is "de-pigmenting" the skin. So, that is why Michael Jackson appears to be a skeleton white color, because he HAS NO pigmentation in his skin.
2. Michael Jackson obviously had many rhinoplasties done on his nose, but many people mistake the reason why. As you may all know, Michael Jackson's father, Joseph "Joe" Jackson, abused young Michael throughout his early years up to even his 20's, controlling him and teasing him of the sort. It is known that Joseph Jackson used to refer to Michael Jackson "Big Nose" constantly. And this is commonly known as "verbal abuse". If any of you have been victims of verbal abuse, you should know that verbal abuse can affect the person greatly. And this is why, most likely, Michael Jackson had multiple rhinoplasties. However, Michael Jackson also has an accident in 1979, which caused him to have rhinoplasties to fix that issue as well.
3. On the contrary to what the media taunts him for, Michael Jackson was indeed found not guilty by the court of the jury on June 13, 2005. However, even after he was found not guilty, many people believe he is guilty because of judging his lifestyle and not the real case. Many people will admit that they never even researched about the 2005 Child Molestation Case and still say that Michael Jackson is guilty. However, if they knew the facts, their opinion will be quite different. It was known that the accuser, Gavin Arvizo, was a thief and a very unbehaved young man. He had previously had many suspensions and detentions because of his behavior in school. George Lopez, the well know comedian, even testified in court that young Gavin Arvizo had stole 40 dollars from his wallet in the previous months. Gavin Arvizo's mother, Janet Arvizo, was pending a fine for assaulting a security guard at a JCPenney's and stealing over $1,000,000 worth of merchandise from that store. As you can see, the accuser and the accuser's family were well known scammers. So, how could you believe the story of the molestation, when Gavin Arvizo himself admitted later that Michael Jackson never molested him?
And when people say that Michael Jackson paid his accuser, they meant his 1993 child molestation case with Jordan Chandler, another little scammer, who eventually in the later years, was seen buying Michael Jackson's new Thriller 25 album? Would you want to support a guy that "molested" you finacially? I don't think so. And it was later found that Michael Jackson never made that 25 million out-of-court settlement, but his insurance company did, which he had NO control over.

Michael Jackson is well known as a freak, but after a little research, I found out, he wasn't as bad as the media portrayed him to be :)

Now, after reading this, what do you think of Michael Jackson?

[If you need me to further more explain sometime, I gladly will]