forex trading online brokers

which forex trading online brokers are legitimate and not scams...trusted brokers i mean

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

FXCM. Go see for yourself.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

You can use charts to trade Forex. Many traders use the charts supplied by the broker... but some don't. You can use charts supplied by a third party with data supplied by your broker. Usually the results of the trade are supplied by the broker. I have no clue what you mean by coins. The trades are within the world of the broker using several banks to create the market. Best bet; Read 6-12 books on trading and 2-3 books on Forex Trading.... that will get you started.

• 1 decade ago

There is an online traders forum called elitetrader.com and they have a section there where the members rate the brokers that they are using. What's good about this broker ratings section is that not just anyone can rate a broker. One has to first register with a domain email address, not a free email address like yahoo or hotmail. If you do not have a paid domain email, you can't join the forum.

Other forex ratings website are questionable as just about anyone can post their own ratings. You will find that the lomg standing forex brokers are all rated as scams, while the new firms are getting good ratings. To me, that looks odd.

The link is http://elitetrader.com/br

If you want to find a good online firm, look up OANDA.

Hope this helps!

http://jsforex.blogspot.com

Jim Syyap - Managed Forex Accounts

• 1 decade ago

The whole futures industry is rife with questionable brokers. These aren't necessarily outright scams, but some brokers don't give the small retail guy a good experience.

I'd look for a legit commodity broker. Every one will also handle forex.

I've heard PFG is good but I have no experience with the company.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

www.oanda.com

I opened a trading account there. Just put in $250 as a trial. Didn't do very well, but through no fault of Oanda. If I thought I could do better, I'd deposit more in the account.

It is just a very risky investment period. If you don't know what you are doing You can lose it all in a hurry.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

being one of today’s leaders in forex trading, i can best recommend this site to you. as such, you can be assured you are trading with a very legitimate, trusted & reliable forex trading site. one unique feature of this site is whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, for a minimum deposit of $100, they will provide an Account Service manager to be your personal consultant who will serve as your mentor and trading partner, will answer all your technical questions and with whom you can talk live over the phone, email, chat or any form of communication available at your convenience. click on the link to go to the site proper.

• 1 decade ago

try www.fxpro.com,thats my broker. a certified broker in europe zone, try to visit my blog at www.gbp-usd.blogspot.com

Source(s): www.gbp-usd.blogspot.com
  • 5 years ago

Sigma.option is best.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.