Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 decade ago

Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site... Operation Aborted

Help. Every time I try to view a page on IE I get "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site... Operation Aborted" yet if I refresh the page loads fine. I've checked Google but they go on about Java script and putting stupid things in the heading.. I'm not great with computers how am I meant to know what that means?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Last night I thought it was just my computer and tried a variety of things, nothing woked. It turns out its not just me. This appears to be happening on blogs that have ads on their site. Blogs without ads are opening just fine. I think something in the java script of one of the ad companies isn't letting IE open it. Hopefully someone somewhere will figure out how to fix this soon.

• Me
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I hate to be useless here, but I'm in the same boat. If anyone has a definitive answer, please email me.

Edit:

Okay I thought that it must have been one of the updates. I got both a Windows update and an iTunes update yesterday. I removed the Windows update, the site still aborted (whoops, hope I didn't need that). I removed the Apple Mobile Device Support, same thing.

I removed the latest version of iTunes, which was updated yesterday and reinstalled it. Same problem.

Screw Internet Explorer. I'm pissed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Check if you're using SiteMeter on your blog. Click this site to help you with your problem:

http://vayie-please.blogspot.com/2008/08/to-my-fel...

I hope I am able to help.

• 1 decade ago

I'm having the same problem!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HELP me 2 i have this problem since today HELP Pleace

• 1 decade ago

I have the same problem! Please, someone help!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.