Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why does mr. obama think that tuned engines and inflated tires will make us energy independent

...CHG...

LMAO AT...MOMT

...CHG...

Best Answer

" Driving massive off road monster trucks "

OK, everybody, you heard it here. So you now have to stop driving your MOMT to pick up your kids at school and be sure to lock the gun rack and you cant carry your Bible with you any more.. I don't know WHO told Obama to say that stupid story about just tune your car up and inflate your tires and we will no longer need foreign oil but that was NOT a smart move

Source(s): Have you heard the Libs in congree are no longer getting tax free gas ? Now they are REALLY grumbling
  • Edg1

He's not a scientist. Sure it would help a little-The Auto Club has been saying that for years.Maybe he read a pamphlet in the mail from AAA.How exactly us saving those few gallons here and there makes OPEC produce more oil and lower the price is beyond me.

• Obama shows again he can't speak without plagerizing someone.

These very same words tire inflation, motor tuning, have been

repeated over and over by news stations all over the country, but

He sees this as an original thought. Man is scarry.

As I see it, No bama was sitting in his chauffered limo on the way

to a speak a thon. When this revelation came to him. I will give

the masses in my kingdom wisdom to cure the Ill's of high fuel

prices. I the all knowing mystic No Bama will tell them to inflate

there tires, and tune up motors. I am good No Bama says to

himself. And they will love me for this.

Obama is like a old time radio tube His head is filled with a complete vaccum

He thinks we are all morons! He will do what ever it takes to not to do what is right for this Country and drill. The lobbiest are paying those Liberals a great deal of money to not drill! As many have said Obama talks down to people and as his head continues to swell, he is only showing more and more each day how "little" he thinks of us and our desire to drill and become self sufficient without foreign oil

Despite the fact that they are good ideas, it's not going to lead to energy independence nor will it produce a single k/w of energy.

• Its me

No but it is a start. Driving massive off road monster trucks to drive the kids to school hasn't worked so far so maybe Obama's approach makes more sense.

he is probably trying to suggest that actions like these will assist in energy independence. i hope you can see the link between tuned engines, inflated tires and energy independence.

When I was in that limo of his doing coke I did notice the ride on the limo was a little harsh. Seemed like the tires were overinflated.

Larry Sinclair