Is it really possible to be Bisexual if you are a woman in today's society?

Just a general question. I consider myself to be bisexual because I have dated and am attracted to members of both sexes. But it seems to be a growing trend for women everywhere to claim to be bisexual and to fool around with other women because it attracts attention from other people and makes them seem more... show more Just a general question. I consider myself to be bisexual because I have dated and am attracted to members of both sexes. But it seems to be a growing trend for women everywhere to claim to be bisexual and to fool around with other women because it attracts attention from other people and makes them seem more interesting. If you are a male and claim to be bisexual it is usually true. A man wont fool around with other men just to seem cool, unless they really do like men as well. I just think it is too easy for a woman to go "Oh my god, you think two women kissing is sexy? Well I am a bisexual, its true" but behind closed doors they really hate it. It is also easier for women as a whole to be openly attracted to other women and it isn't criticized or scrutinized as much. Which brings me to my question. Are bisexual women REALLY bisexual or is it part of our design to be partly attracted to women?