Does anyone know of any online chat to talk and help people w/thoughts of suicide?

I know there are numbers you can call, but I was wondering if there is a site you can go and chat with other people who are going through the same thing?
Update: The reason I prefer to not talk on the phone is because I just can't stop crying, then I go into anxioty (sp) attacks... theres so much i need to get out , and I need to know how to shake these thoughts. I have even written good bye letters to those closest to me... I am at a breaking point and really need some... show more The reason I prefer to not talk on the phone is because I just can't stop crying, then I go into anxioty (sp) attacks... theres so much i need to get out , and I need to know how to shake these thoughts. I have even written good bye letters to those closest to me... I am at a breaking point and really need some help