Wrongful Termination? Can I Sue Employer?

I got fired from my last job for posting an ad on Craigslist that we needed more workers. On the ad I didn't claim to be my employer and I did not give any specific information. The employer had just fired 2 workers and I thought we needed the help? The employer tried to deny me unemployment benefits, but the... show more I got fired from my last job for posting an ad on Craigslist that we needed more workers. On the ad I didn't claim to be my employer and I did not give any specific information. The employer had just fired 2 workers and I thought we needed the help?
The employer tried to deny me unemployment benefits, but the Appeals Court Judge completely took my side and even stated in writing that what I did was merely in best interest for the company.
Can I sue the employer for wrongful termination? From what the judge wrote, it seemed that I did not do anything wrong. He even put it like this:
"Individual was discharged for misconduct not connected with his or her most recent work" (therefore not denying me unemployment benefits)
Hope i didn't bore anybody but if you'd like more details please feel free to ask.