Which US State rains the most? I want to move there?

I live in California and even though it's great here, I want to move to a state that has seasons (Ex: colorful leaves in fall, rainy and snowing in the winter, etc...) I don't mind the cold. I love the rain and I've never seen snow before. (I like Rainy days the most, because I have a lot good memories from it)... show more I live in California and even though it's great here, I want to move to a state that has seasons (Ex: colorful leaves in fall, rainy and snowing in the winter, etc...) I don't mind the cold. I love the rain and I've never seen snow before. (I like Rainy days the most, because I have a lot good memories from it) Also a state with a of trees.
I heard Oregon and Seattle is great, but what do you think? Are there any other states and which is a good choice?I haven't really been to many states.If you know a state, can you also recommend a city for me? Thank You.