Is it legal for a Custodial mother to move out of state without the fathers permission?

Ok im not sure if anyone knows but I live in FL and my husband has a little girl who's 8 by another woman, well about a year ago she moved up to OK, and what i was wondering was is it legal for her to do that, he is paying child support and has been for about 7 yrs now i know the child support has nothing to do... show more Ok im not sure if anyone knows but I live in FL and my husband has a little girl who's 8 by another woman, well about a year ago she moved up to OK, and what i was wondering was is it legal for her to do that, he is paying child support and has been for about 7 yrs now i know the child support has nothing to do with it but he doesnt get to see her, until now they came down for a week and its been over a year since he has seen his little girl, her mother is listed as the cusodial parent and he is the non-custodial parent does he have any say in what she does, we need to know what we need to do, we have had her for three days and were suppose to take her back tonight but when we got to where they were staying noone was there(her mother knew what time we were bringing her home) and my husband called and she said to leave her with the neighbor which the little girl doesnt know, and i told him no that she could come and get her from our house, come to find out the mother is out drinking and said she couldnt come and get her..its a messed up situation what can we do if anything???