** The light turned on**

ok well last night my partner got up to go to the toilet and as he was coming back to bed he saw the side table lamp turn on its a touch lamp (so u just have to touch it and it turns on), he told me he had been thinking about spirits n the ppl that had past! do u think this was a spirit or just some sort of... show more ok well last night my partner got up to go to the toilet and as he was coming back to bed he saw the side table lamp turn on its a touch lamp (so u just have to touch it and it turns on), he told me he had been thinking about spirits n the ppl that had past!
do u think this was a spirit or just some sort of electrical fault? also while watching an episode of dr.phil recently he was talking about spirits in the home and wat they do, and as he said the tv may go off n come back on, it happened straight away the tv turned off n came back on as soon as he said it!

do we have a spirit n our house? a psychic told me that my nanna n pop are my gaurdian angels and i was talking to them last night aswell...
Update: yeh ok u can say psychics are a waste of time but how did one tell my mum a secret of mine i hadnt told a soul huh? and the one i went to was dead right on, i know there are some out there that dont have a clue but the one i went to was unbelievable, i never use to believe until i met her.