What the frick did they do with spell check?

This new system really is horrible. Star this if you agree.

Favorite Answer

What don't kill you will make you smarter.

I use the spell check all the time. Even when I know every thing's fine, it's become a habit. And like you, I find it annoying when some one fails to use it. The lack of punctuation is also rather irritating and can lead to some major confusion. Humans have the ability to recognize words even when miss spelled, but the text type thing just tears me up and I don't usually bother with them. Also what I find semi-annoying is some one using 'ur' instead of 'you're' while criticizing others about spelling. lol

I don't know, Yahoo is messing around with everything again, but I did notice that if you misspell a word, a little thing with a pencil eraser shows up on the right hand side, giving you the option of opening spell checker. Also, if you have a Google tool bar, there is a spell check available for that as well.

Notice the symbol is one of those supposedly five year (I'm sure) low energy not as good as regular light bulbs, that also contain MERCURY. As if some rocket scientist at Yahoo figured those that never use spell check will now. Suuuuure.

Actually, I'm sort of hoping it will cut down on the Q's and A's that don't have a single word right...you know, the ones that are so garbled with text-speak and lack of punctuation that it takes you 10 minutes to figure the stinkin' thing out?

Oh well, one can hope.

I mis-spelled a few words and had a typo. Nothing corrected them for me I still don't get my contacts E-mails after a month. If this is the best they can do, I'm just about ready to find something else to do will my conputer ytime. See? Typo was submitted just fine. Thanks Yahoooo!!

The spelling nazis are going to be coming out of the wood work..

no spelling correction here either

If you misspell something , then it will be highlighted . But be careful because it also highlights a part of the correct words .

This is messed up !

Now you have to go back seperate the correct words .

• LK

Spell something wrong and you'll see spell-check.

Source(s): I spelled something wrong.

they had nothing better to do...that's what their coffee break is for...

Source(s): just me