Totally Random Awesome Survey

Random Questions You Must Answer Before Giant Pandas Eat You!!! How old are you? Who's the last person you texted? Last person you kissed? (Please don't say your dog) What's on TV? What are you wearing? (Not meant to be sexual ya freak!) Lol. What's the last thing you laughed at? Where do you... show more Random Questions You Must Answer Before Giant Pandas Eat You!!!

How old are you?

Who's the last person you texted?

Last person you kissed? (Please don't say your dog)

What's on TV?

What are you wearing? (Not meant to be sexual ya freak!) Lol.

What's the last thing you laughed at?

Where do you shop at?

Whats the last thing you ate?

If you're in college what are you studying?

What does your room look like?

What posters (if any) do you have on your wall?

Do you hate Brittney Spears? (Sorry Chris Crocker!)

Do you like emo/scene kids?

Have you ever experienced anything paranormal?

Whats one of the most embarassing things you've ever done?

Wheres your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Are you gay?

Do you like your prom pictures? (if you have any)

What songs make you cry?

Whats the most embarassing show you watch?

My answers:

How old are you?-19

Who's the last person you texted?-My friend Viv

Last person you kissed? (Please don't say your dog)-My niece

What's on TV?-A Lifetime movie

What are you wearing? (Not meant to be sexual ya freak!) Lol.-A black Hurley shirt I made at the 07 Vans warped Tour and some old black jogging pants.

What's the last thing you laughed at?-Idk....probably something on tv.

Where do you shop at?-Hot Topic(LOVE), Spencers, Claire's, Lane Bryant.

Whats the last thing you ate?-Cup of noodles.

If you're in college what are you studying?-Not in college anymore but if I was I'd probably go for graphic designing or something like that.

What does your room look like?-A mess. But it's usually clean.

What posters (if any) do you have on your wall?-Aiden, Forever The Sickest Kids, My Chemical Romance, Sonny Moore, Chiodos signed poster, tiny Madina Lake picture, tiny Skelanimals graphic, tiny Alesana pic and as soon as I get some more tape I'll have waaaaay more.

Do you hate Brittney Spears? (Sorry Chris Crocker!)-I don't hate her but wish she'd get herself together. I think she does some stupid things but I hope she gets better.

Do you like emo/scene kids?-Of course! I am one.

Have you ever experienced anything paranormal?-No. I watch shows about that though.

Whats one of the most embarassing things you've ever done?-Oh theres toooo many to remember. Lol.

Wheres your boyfriend/girlfriend?-I don't have one.

Are you gay?-Nope. Bi.

Do you like your prom pictures? (if you have any)-Honestly I never saw them.....I know...it's a shame.

What songs make you cry?-Some Aiden songs, some My Chemical Romance songs, Saosin-"You're Not Alone", some Papa Roach songs, some Chiodos songs...and more I can't think of.

Whats the most embarassing show you watch?-Queen Bees, Drake and Josh (sometimes), Degrassi (sometimes).

You?