when you're driving AND A POLICE CAR MOVES IN BEHIND YOU........

do you get nervous even though you haven't done anything wrong?

i instantly go through every skeleton and say uh oh, now uh...she was 18 right? lmao

Favorite Answer

Yes, because I always know what's going to happen. They're gonna get right up on my bumper (I guess to look at my plates) and I'm gonna get more nervous. Then they're gonna pull me over and ask if I've been drinking--well, no--not for 8 years now. "Well you were weaving." Well, duh. I know you're a cop and you're on my back bumper--it makes me a little nervous, and then I weave. Have YOU been drinking? It's no big deal I guess because they can't ticket me for anything besides being nervous, but still it's a pain in the butt.

It sounds like they were looking for someone so that's the only reason he asked who you were texting. Otherwise they would never ask it. You didn't do anything wrong. And you he probably would've got mad if you said none of your business and might've given you a hard time and try to find something you did wrong. So never say that but technically you wouldn't get in trouble for saying that.

Heck yes! I check my seat belt, speed limit, etc. The heart rate always takes a little while to go down.

yeah especially since last time that happened the cop pulled us over cuz my friend's like *******, i dont even know some retarded light on the back was out and my friend didnt have his license, we had just been shooting fireworks out of hte car and we forgot to hide the lighter sitting out on the seat. it was a long night

As long as I know that everything is fine with me, I haven't done anything wrong, I don't get nervous.

Source(s): life
  • I had a stalker that was a county sherif. I always "just know" it's him and that he's going to pull me over and cuff me and stuff me for no reason! I'm a nervous wreck..... almost literally. :)

Nah, that doesn't bother me. I try very hard to obey the traffic laws, and I'm certainly not scared of the cops.

Even though I know my plate is not expired, I always think back on when I renewed it. I am always relieved!

• Tbrat

nope I dont get nervous because Im always a safe driver

• lanek

i do with any car that gets closed to my rear...i was in a rear accident i was hit by a harley motocycle and they hit me so hard that my car did a one eighty...then tried to blame me for the accident..