R&P random survey #3. (This one's quite long. Sorry.)
2. Favourite chocolate bar?
3. One country you would love to visit:
4. Favourite TV show:
5. Queen or Led Zeppelin?
6. Do you play any sports? If so, specify:
7. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom?
8. Favourite restaurant?
9. Pop punk or nu metal? ("Neither" is not an answer):
10. Coke or Pepsi?
11. What model is your mobile phone?
12. Favourite cartoon character:
13. What band could you call your guilty pleasure?
14. Summer or winter?
15. Cookies or donuts?
16. If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only have three things, what would they be?
17. Best ever concert experience:
18. Favourite smells:
19. Have you ever blown somebody else's birthday candles out?
20. Have you ever witnessed or been involved in a car accident?
21. Have you ever cried in a movie?
22. What is your ringtone?
23. Favourite book:
24. a) Do you believe in aliens?
25. If a tree falls down in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
26. Do you read in the toilet?
27. Will they ever find Osama?
28. Second and fourth favourite bands:
29. Favourite colour:
30. Do I make good surveys?
31. Have you given this a star yet?
Thankyou for your participation! : )
1. 29th October
2. Picnic or Snickers
3. Italy - but only the nice parts
4. Where to start - Prison Break, Supernatural, Family Guy, Lost
6. Soccer, rugby league
7. I do have a ceiling fan
8. Restaurant: this place called Eastern Tiger - all you can eat HEAVEN!
9. Pop punk, but Linkin Park is my favourite band so go figure :S
10. Pepsi. Easier to drink when I'm thirsty (not as fizzy!)
11. Nokia 6300
12. Cartoon character: Peter Griffin and Brian from Family Guy
13. Guilty pleasure: Fall Out Boy
14. Winter, I love snuggling up in front of the fire on cold nights....
15. Tough, but donuts.
16. Large knife, fridge full of food and a copy of Playboy (hey it would get lonely okay?)
17. Best concert: Linkin Park - they did 20 songs and it was mindblowing
18. Smells: fresh jar of coffee, garlic and onions cooking, freshly cut lawn
19. I haven't but someone blew mine out and I shoved their face into the cake!
21. Only once, when Mufasa died in the Lion King (I was ten)
22. Ringtone - Misery Business for calls, BFMV's Tears Don't Fall for texts
23. Book: Vertical Run, or The Shining
24. Aliens - yes, there must be
Ghosts - yes
God - yes, I believe he is a universal spirit that represents all that is good, not some old dude with a beard and that wears sandals
Santa - yeah I mean he's at the shopping centres every Christmas
25. It does make a sound, just nobody can prove it.
26. I probably should've said "on" the toilet and not "in"..... myself, I do lots of things on the toilet - listen to iPod, play games on my phone LOL
27. If Barack Obama becomes the President they might find him - Lol, Obama vs. Osama : )
28. 2nd - Bullet For My Valentine, 4th - New Found Glory
29. Favourite colour is black, or purple.
Thanks for all your great answers everybody! Now I have to pick a best one : (