Doesn't anybody realize what Walmart..

Is doing to us? Wal Mart is ruining our society, they're putting our big companies out of business! Out in Ohio, their biggest plant was shut down because of Wal Mart, now they have no clue what the High School students around that area are going to do when they're older. They're greedy, take advantage over others... show more Is doing to us? Wal Mart is ruining our society, they're putting our big companies out of business! Out in Ohio, their biggest plant was shut down because of Wal Mart, now they have no clue what the High School students around that area are going to do when they're older. They're greedy, take advantage over others and also make you think you're paying less. Even though when you're paying less, you're making others lose their jobs because of Wal Mart. They're awful! I miss Sam Walter, he was good then once he died, his stupid children took over the business and ruined everything.

I posted this in another question. But what do you think of Wal Mart? I mean.. I think it's awful. I'd rather go to a place where I'd spend about 25 cents more or so on an item than go to Wal Mart. Many people are getting lay-off it's pretty messed up.

Update: Hahaha I just remembered about that episode. Yes haha that was good.
Update 2: Well I've watched about 5 videos about Wal Mart. Also.. I am all about America, but really this company is bringing us down. It's even affecting China since all of our transportations are from there