Help with viruses and Trojan's/Best Anti-Virus Program

Ok, my computer is all screwed up, or so i think it is. run a Windows defender scan and it says i have a Severe Trojan virus called: Trojan:Win32/Vundo/gen!L and i press "apply actions" a window then pops up saying that it needs to send some info to Microsoft to gain information about the things to further the... show more Ok, my computer is all screwed up, or so i think it is. run a Windows defender scan and it says i have a Severe Trojan virus called: Trojan:Win32/Vundo/gen!L and i press "apply actions" a window then pops up saying that it needs to send some info to Microsoft to gain information about the things to further the effectiveness of windows defender. so i do send the information and it says it encountered a problem "one or more actions could not be completed successfully". So i check for updates as it recommends and there is none. great I'm screwed. so i then go to my McAfee and do a scan, the scan stops in the middle of it and shuts down the McAfee program Wonderful what now? So then i notice on Internet explorer that is i type something in to google say Myspace and click on the myspace link it directs me to a totally different site such as Elle magazine ?!?! i have no idea whats going on is that caused my the virus?

next i look up best Anti-virus softwares and find Spyware Doctor... and i just found out i have a **** load of threats and infections T_T

10 threats and 344 infections to be exact i have 2 highs, 2 mediums ,4 lows, and 2 "info & PUAs" great, great now im stuck.

ok now time to solve the problem what do you recommend me doing? buying a anti-virus software such as Spyware doctor?

please help thanks.

ps one of the things is a backdoor.agent?!?!