Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Where can I find EXTRA long jeans?

I've had the same problem for about 2 or 3 years; I cant find any jeans that fit me. To me, high waters are when the bottom of the jeans dont touch the ground. My legs are super long. They are about 32 inches long, but my hips are only about 28 inches around. Also, my legs are so skinny, they look like bird legs. does anybody know where i can find extra long, super skinny jeans at a reasonable price?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The tall girl's shop

http://www.tallgirlshop.com/us/

I live in San Francisco and love to go to the one in walnut creek

• 1 decade ago

Hollister and Amercian eagle jeans have 3 lengths : Regular, Short and Long.. they also carry size 0

If you consider their prices affordable that's your best place.. you can also try other department stores at your local mall

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am 13 and i am 5'7 and i have i 35 inseam. I shop at a store called buckle and they have extra long pants they have a brands called big stars and silvers. The prices are really high usually one pair of pants is around 70-110 dollars.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you could try a place called Long tall sally...prices about 45 pounds yeah a little expensive but we need that bit more material! also if you have a tesco they have just brought out a range of jeans that are really long too. good luck! http://www.longtallsally.com/Category.aspx?Current...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to a store that specializes in jeans (Old Navy, Levi, ect) and buy the jeans in "tall". I'm really tall as well and that is what I have to do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

delias online jeans inseams go up to 37 but not in the store. so does alloy online

• 1 decade ago

Rock and Republic Jeans are expensive but are made for LONG skinny people and they are really worth what you would pay for them... im 5'2 and i own them and i have to them hemmed

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ughhh highwater ARE NOT when they DON'T touch the ground. Alot of jeans don't, they aren't highwaters. I dont know about el but try like everystore. Express, limited,wetseal,jcpenneys,macy's.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree with vicky

Try Having 36 inseam

34 is the averdige

• 1 decade ago

Pac Sun might

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.