Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Proactive Skin Care care

I'm inquiring if any one knows of some self made solutions to care for skin on a regular basis(affordable solutions preferred). Besides using Proactive. Something simple is preferred.

Thx for and suggestions:)

Favorite Answer

try proactive

Jordan Essentials Gentle Cleanser & a travel size soap saver. The cleanser is concentrated. Fill the soap saver 1/4 with cleanser & the rest water. This creates a foam cleanser. The bottle of cleanser will last you 3-4 months when used with the soap saver.

Our products do not contain:

Mineral Oil

DEA

Isopropyl Alcohol

Source(s): www.jordanrep.com/10562

The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.

For acne scars and blemishes my wife lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

well, proactiv works best...but..

my brother uses the Neutrogena facial soap bars. they seem to work really well.

btw, Clearasil and Clean and Clear did not EVER work for me,

and anyting with "microbeads" or "microscrubbers" can really easily clog your pores, so i dont recommend using them.

Nature's Cure also works well.

• there is this thing at walmart you can try. its called Body Clear Body Scrub and its for Neutrogena. I tried it and it worked. And its real affordable to! Not more than 5$ i think.

Oatmeal masks

Rosemary tea

Sugar and lemon scrubs

There are a ton of home acne remedies.