Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Have you ever stayed at a motel that charged by the hour?

This question was inspired by Crash T. Kirk.

Travel > Travel (General) > General - Travel (General) > No-Tell Motel > Sticky carpet> Dirty sheets > First date

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I can't remember.

Travel > Travel (General) > General - Travel (General) > ALCOHOL > No-Tell Motel > MORE ALCOHOL > SURE THING > Sticky carpet > THROW-UP > Dirty sheets > First date > GUILT > SHAME

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. The Black Horse Inn in Blackwood, NJ. I got transferred to Philly when I was in the service and got off-base housing. By the time I found the house it was nearly 10 pm, so we found the nearest hotel. The person at the front desk seemed surprised that we wanted a room for the entire night. It was the classic no-tell motel. A gap about 3 inches under the door, stains on the sheets and carpet, a curtain for the bathroom door, condom wrappers in the garbage can and cars in and out of the parking lot all night. We still laugh about that place.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Short answer, no. I just stayed in a motel in Sarasota - for the reservation the phone was answered by a clearly American person, but when I got there, there were the "Patels". As expected, the carpet was too filty to walk on barefoot, the lights were the lowest watts possible, and people read in a hotel, and they refused to give me a senior discount. $113. I've stayed in other motels run by Indians - virtually all of them have cleanliness issues. I am not happy about this since I have to stay kind of low-budget. Low budget used to mean small TV and maybe one packet of instant coffee, and thin towels. Now with all the Indians it means dirty. Sorry, but it's true.

• 1 decade ago

No.

The state of motels is bad enough at a 'normal' motel. The pay by hour ones - well.... need i even mention whats probably on the sheets and the carpet etc etc etc..

I don't believe it to be very hygenic - You can actually catch some STI's by laying amounst dirty sheets.

I think its worth paying a tad extra for an all night stay.

Louis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whilst traveling to the General Store, I happened upon a Motel 6, where they had left the light on for Wonder. When I got to my room, I discovered sticky carpet, dirty sheets, and a naked man in the bed. Much to my surprise and chagrin, it was Crash T. Kirk, pleasuring himself with a large smoked sausage and some collard greens.

He offered me a bite to eat. I accepted.

That was our first date.

*cries very hard*

Source(s): Hello again, lover *waves to Crash* *cries*
  • 1 decade ago

Actually in Japan you can "rest" for 2 hours which is roughly a little more than half price of "stay". Price ranges from $30 - $80 for a decent "rest" room.

These hotels/motels are usually referred to as "rabuho" (short for love hotel) and quite popular for younger crowds for well, love making :-)

• 1 decade ago

between the ages of 18-21

• 1 decade ago

Not by the hour, but there was a 3-hour minimum stay. It was a "no tell motel" and had a blast!! In fact, did it on numerous occasions.

• 1 decade ago

If by "motel" your meaning can include a red Datsun B-210 with Yosemite Sam mud flaps, then yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I stayed at a love hotel in Tokyo for anight because everywhere else was packed. And yes, it did charge by the hour. haha.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.