Why dont Christians like to be called animals? Dont they realize humans are part of the animal kingdom?

and we are not above any other animal, I dont care what their silly book tells them

Yes, I have read it many times, and DID understand it ,thats why I dont follow it anylonger

Favorite Answer

Anything that is alive and is not a plant is an animal. They need to get over it.

i grew up catholic and became atheist. The reason christians don't like to believe they are animals is because their bible says different. Yes Holy Bible. Humans popped out of the ground like trees. No! We evolved from our primate ancestors.

You have your opinions and we have ours.

As far as our "silly book" have you ever sincerely tried to read and truly understand it? If not maybe you should. I feel sorry for you if you actually believe you are an animal. Life must be pointless for you. Have you ever given thought of what if you are wrong and we Christians are right?

That's because humans like to be arrogant and think god "made them special" from sand and mud. These same people don't believe in Evolution because they think it is beneath them to believe they descended from monkeys.

I think that christians are classified in the Fungi kingdom.

We are mammals. Primates. We are animals. Big deal.

some of them think we are a mineral.