Do you want be a part of Barack's world?

"This section of DiscoverTheNetworks examines Barack Obama's connections to a number of key individuals and organizations. In some cases, these affiliates are notable for the leftist views and objectives they share with Obama. In other cases, they are notable for their collaboration with Obama in controversial or unethical activities. In all cases, they offer a window into Barack Obama's values and priorities. Taken as a whole, they verify Thomas Sowell's observation that Obama has "spent decades aiding and abetting people who hate America."

After reading about the who Obama associates himself with since he was young, one would have to be a fool to vote for Obama. For those who care to play the childish "hater, bigot, or racist" game when someone disagrees or questions Obama, you should be the first to read this website and learn something before casting your vote or supporting Obama.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory...

Favorite Answer

People don't seem to care. It's insane. They swallow this "change" thing hook, line, and sinker and don't bother to take a second to think about it it's really possible. They've been bombarded with "Bush did this" and "Bush did that" for nearly 8 solid years now and they actually believe that Bush is a dictator that runs the entire country and if Obama is in Office he'll enjoy the same ability to "change" things.

The problem is that in REALITY the president is only a tiny part of the government. IT IS THE CONGRESS AND SENATE that got us into all of these messes, all Bush can do is sign or veto. He hasn't authored one single thing that has crossed his desk.

The moment Obama gets elected, Pelosi, Ried, Kennedy and the rest will take him in the back room and explain to him how things are going to work. You can bet on it. "Change"? He won't have the power to change a thing.

But people don't seem to care...it's baffling.

• red

He would destroy this country...completely. I agree about the people using "hater, bigot or racist" game.They have nothing else to say, however. We must have been dumbing up the kids - otherwise how could all these young people think like this?

Being in a World with him would f*ck!ng Suck he is the worse and the ads he puts out about himself and others are such a lie and so false.. I agree with you..

McCain '08

It has amazed me that people don't seem to care about the associations and past actions of Obama. Very interesting site hope lots of people check it out...To answer your question no I would'nt want to be part of it.

Becuse of stupid political corecntss i will be called rasist for saying this but i don't care. i would rather live in a bush world my hole life then an Obama world for 1 min. he is'nt a demicart he is comunist.

McCain '08

Drill Anwar

How is it you don't understand the difference between hating America and critisizing America's faults in hopes of making positive change?

How do you correct your personal weaknesses without first aknowledging them to yourself?

Those who are not afraid to voice their criticism about their country in the face of persecution are the real patriots.

• dlk

No I do not want Obama's so called marxist World coming here to this great Nation!!!! I suggest for those who do, try going overseas and becoming a resident of one of those countries that have failed.

Obama for president

I'd rather be part of the McCains world with 8 houses, extensive household staff, private jets, $500,000 on my Amex, but alas, I cannot on my salary.

So I'll stick with Obama because he remembers what the middle class is like.

Barry Soetoro doesn't have a world.