If Yahoo can send a man to the moon, why can't they solve the problem with our mail

And why didn't I get the standard question mark after this? Are they taking away punctuation now?

• wwhrd
    Favorite Answer

Yahoo can't send a man to 7-11 let alone the moon, honey. They took apostrophes and commas away from 360 months ago. Who the hell does maintenance involving U.S. systems during the DAY in the U.S.? Have they gotten so cheap they don't have night shift tech people anymore? Sweet Jesus IF THIS DAMN THING ASKS ME "DID YOU LEAVE THE CAPS LOCK KEY ON?" again I'm gonna hurt somebody. Looks like I can skip my shrink appointment tomorrow, got it all out today.

There never was a yahoo moon landing! The entire thing was acted out in the basement of Y by all the suspended accounts! And I'm guessing the missing question mark is some of that odd behavior they are talking about because we all know how they insist upon that punctuation mark!

Yahoo can't even breath correctly much less send a man to the moon but they sure know how to takes those coffee breaks. It seems every time they try to make a so called improvement they mess up something that wasn't broke. My mail has been messed up for a couple of days and my 360 has been screwed up for 2 months. They need to fix the real problems and leave things alone that are actually working as they should.

You just answered your own question! They sent that ONE MAN to the Moon who knew how to solve all the Yahoo! Mail problems!!

Source(s): Conspiracy Theory #47.

well the problem is that the yahoo mail problem is due to things that are beyond our normal space time continuum.

it's got to do with space wind coming from a wormhole at the end of a black hole. This distorts the electronic transferrancy of data and more specifically the reception of mail in the yahoo building.

But don't worry in the alternate dimension unshrunken fro is recieving your mail and trying her darnest to answer it

Source(s): I' ve recievend several mails of unshrunken fro now wearing shoes and nothing else over the last few days

Maybe because all of the Yahoo staff has moved their offices to the freaking moon, because they hate us and want to shoot firey moonbeams at us from the moon, and eat cheese because we all know the moon is made of cheese.

*cries*

You do know there was no trip to the moon, don't you? It was all a government conspiracy. Just like the cars that run on water. The government is keeping us down.

Don't get me started about Big Foot and Area 51....it will blow your mind!

The Man went to the Moon, many Years ago.....!!

Well my friend. . . .it is the common consensus that Yahoo actually staged the act to make us THINK they were that clever. . . . .just like setting up so called "community guidelines" that they themselves do not abide by. P.S. I wonder how much the fuel cost for that rocket.