I can't get this guy i like to notice me... any tips

See theres this guy on my swim team that i like but i can't gt him to notice me nd i have liked him for two years.... Help???

Favorite Answer

Wear a really short and tight skirt with no panties. Then bend over in front of him.

Trust me, EVERYBODY will notice you after that.

Have you tried talking to him? Is there an age difference between you two?

Just try and talk to him and if he doesnt seem interested then you need to move on.

Source(s): Past experiences
  • A

If he hasn't noticed you in 2 yrs then he is not interested.

swim in cold water and then ask him if he likes your bathiung suit, followed with a "by the way...."

try using the messy bun hair trick, wear a nice bikini, lip gloss when on the sun deck, and while tanning ....wear glasses like these

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41fYadB5QyL....

flirt!

why not walk right up to him and say hi...and start a conversation...then take it from there. if he doesn't get to know you, you're not allowing him the opportunity to like you back

• listen to i really want you by james blunt...that wasn't much help.. sorry... just talk to him, get to know him.. it should only get better from there :)