does this guy like me???

Hmm okay so there's this guy who was made to sit behind me by my home room teacher,okay so his name is Derek hes like wow a chatter box like wowo how can someone keep yapping like that continuosly but thats not the issue the prob is he asked for my cell no.i gave it to him n he keeps sending jokes and all,which is okay but the problem is he knew that i had a bf called dylan so he asked is dylan still with you,i said no we boke up about 2 years back and he started smiling,then h texted me and asked do u have a bf?and i said no but i like someone and he likes me too n he asked who is it ?when i told him the guys name he said come on ur bluffing, can i ask him and all then in school he asked me do u really like him...if he likes u why hasnt he asked u out and all,well do you think he likes me...or is just curious because he just talks to me not the gal sittin beside not to the guy beside himbut to me only me....

Favorite Answer

obviously he more then likes you.

he has a huge crush on you and is attracted to you and wants to go out with you, but you keep pushing him away, because you seem not like him.

all the signs are there that hes mesmerized by you, he keeps asking if you have a boyfriend, and was surprised when you said you liked someone.

You know it's always hard to tell when you hear it from one point of perspective, which is yours, but from what I am hearing this boy has it bad for you!

Now you may have already known this, but be careful you'd hate to play with that boys heart too much!!! Anyways just as long as you are clear on not liking him things should be just fine!

Good luck and hopefully you get the answer you are looking for!

READ CAREFULLY VERY CAREFULLY most boys or guys when theiy are young like every every single girl about so he likes you , he also likes your mum your aunty your best friend everyone , all men under 18 would get frisky with any female under 50 ok ,, trust me ive been there ,,, so yes he likes you if you give him what he wants hahahah

I dnt knw but you sound like a chatter box also...LoL but are you interested in him??? he might be interested in your or jus really friendly...you say he is talkative...so jus ask him...he talks so much he probably wouldn't have a problem telling you how he feels...LoL

A guy that wants to know everything about your dating life, likes you... he wants to know what kind of guys you like, and what you do with them, so when you're not dating ne one, he can make a move, and know what you want! Gosh you're really good with the guys aren't ya! lol

I think he is just a flirt.. Its not a true love..

Do keep an eye on him for some more days ...

or approach him as you are another girl.. & see his response

well obviously he does like you! he wouldn't ask you those things if he didn't want to date you. guys to that to actually hint that they do like you. just be flirty and play hard to get! he's probably just scared to ask you out

yes

yes

yep

i cay a lot