Laura B asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

blonde in a few days?

i want to go from dark brown to blonde in a few days but i dont want to be blonde for more than a week :L what should i use? and btw yea i know i probably wont suit it but im so bored with my hair!

Update:

and the point is to see how i look blonde without having to spend oads of money on a stupid wig

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Becky
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jerome Russell B Blonde Highlights Spray - it's temporary and you can see what you'd look like with blonde.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31KVT70YGEL....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well there's Colour Puls, that lasts for like few weeks, depending how often you wash your hair, but if your hair is dark, it might not exactly come out as it says on the bottle for the blonde.

You can always highlight and lowlight your hair to make it look lighter without going totally blonde

• 1 decade ago

Buy a wig whats the point in changing your hair colour for just one week

• 1 decade ago

haha for a week. Anyway unless you get it done by i hairdresser i suggest u dont do it cause theres a good chance it will turn orange!!

And for the girl who said about her hair been brassy u should get some touch of silver shampoo, it helps

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why are you only going blonde for a week?

That's weird.

Oh and I suggest you don't, because your hair will turn really brassy and ugly like mine =[

• 1 decade ago

Try a semi-permanent hair dye. Although they don't work great, and can last more than a week, it will feel like your natural hair.

• 1 decade ago

dnt die it blonde if u die it its bimboey its better 2 be natural if ur relli set on blonde though just go 4 streaks or highlights

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.