Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How come i have performance anxiety with this new system?

Favorite Answer

I think you have to try to change with it...now take off your shirt and send me pics and tell me if that makes you feel better...

<<<I'm not normal, I'm sorry...

• ?

You pretty well answered your own questions. If you are not attracted to men then you are not gay. Your problem is probably all due to your anxiety. Forget about what your friends may think, how do you know that they are not in the same boat, maybe they are still virgins too and pretending not to be. There could be other causes for not being able to enjoy the moment. Have you discussed it with your doctor? Are you on any kind of medications that ma affect your libido? Or are you taking an illicit drug that could cause the problem? Are you perhaps diabetic? This could affect your sex drive as well. There are many medical possibilities so you should talk to a doctor. If there are no medical problems, then try to relax, when the time is right, you won't be able to stop your reactions, the right person and feelings for that person can make all the difference. Don't stress yourself out about it.

I am so happy, it was only a 35 minute drive ( 70 minutes total) but absolutely no sign of anxiety or panic i shopped till I dropped - brilliant! I will now go for the next stage DUAL CARRIAGE way, probably at the weekend, with my husband accompanying me first then the solo drive, if successful the final stage of driving on motorway

Beat Anxiety And Panic Attacks Naturally?

It's just because it's new. Don't sweat it.. after some time, you'll get more comfortable, and you'll perform better than ever.. I have faith.. :-)

**personally, I don't like the way you have to click an extra link to get to the spell check.. thats weak!**

Perhaps it has something to do with all the recent hauntings and those risen from the dead. I know I'm ALL creeped out. They can answer questions ... but you still can't contact them through that medium! Wooo uhhh uuuhhhhh!

Don't worry ... this episode of the Twilight Zone will soon be over and as soon as Y!A finds their major screw up ... all said hauntings will cease. IN the meantime ... if ya can't beat 'em ... relax and join 'em!

Peace and calm ... to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry sweetheart, I've watched you perform. You'll have them eating out your, I mean out OF your hand in no time.

Source(s): <waving hand> send me one too!

This is my 2nd answer, under this new system and I'm not sure if I like it of not!

Thank god I'm not the only one...I feel as if big brother is gonna jump out and violate me any minute....wait...hmmm...never mind.

Just picture us all naked to help you feel more comfortable.

Hopefully, You'll get used to it...!!