Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is anyone healthy? .......

as i look around in the world, i have not encounter anyone that don't have some sort of disorder, disease, disability, or cancer. (which include Diabetes high blood pressure, etc.)Do anyone agree?What is happening to the world?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Lucy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Many people eat a terribly unhealthy diet and don't get much exercise, in addition to increased exposure to chemicals. It takes an effort to stay healthy & lots of people do what's easy...take out food, processed food, sitting in front of tv & playing video games. There are still some healthy people. I heard a saying once that a healthy person is one that hasn't had a good work over by a doctor, meaning, they can always find something wrong.

• 1 decade ago

Very true, don't you think everything that happens is from eating???

apparently the human body is naturally made to last about 300 years providing we live a very prefect life i.e NO depression, no injuries or bad air during life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thank God im healthy and giving money and my old Books to Girls in Africa So I can Help them with their health and intellegence I also put all the ppl I know into this program and all of the papers/cardboards/ and clean tissue I Give it to the recycling company, I only eat Organic So by that I'm helping the world and myself, not all of us have disorders but some of us help ppl if you didn't know that.

I hope people help others that need them!!

• 1 decade ago

too much temptation !!

could you honestly walk into a shop without staring at the chocolate or crisps? or go shopping without grabbing a mcdonalds or a pizza hut for lunch? and yet the junk food tastes so good!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i feel sorry for everybody though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.