Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is anyone healthy? .......

as i look around in the world, i have not encounter anyone that don't have some sort of disorder, disease, disability, or cancer. (which include Diabetes high blood pressure, etc.)Do anyone agree?What is happening to the world?

• Lucy
    Favorite Answer

Many people eat a terribly unhealthy diet and don't get much exercise, in addition to increased exposure to chemicals. It takes an effort to stay healthy & lots of people do what's easy...take out food, processed food, sitting in front of tv & playing video games. There are still some healthy people. I heard a saying once that a healthy person is one that hasn't had a good work over by a doctor, meaning, they can always find something wrong.

Very true, don't you think everything that happens is from eating???

apparently the human body is naturally made to last about 300 years providing we live a very prefect life i.e NO depression, no injuries or bad air during life.

thank God im healthy and giving money and my old Books to Girls in Africa So I can Help them with their health and intellegence I also put all the ppl I know into this program and all of the papers/cardboards/ and clean tissue I Give it to the recycling company, I only eat Organic So by that I'm helping the world and myself, not all of us have disorders but some of us help ppl if you didn't know that.

I hope people help others that need them!!

too much temptation !!

could you honestly walk into a shop without staring at the chocolate or crisps? or go shopping without grabbing a mcdonalds or a pizza hut for lunch? and yet the junk food tastes so good!!

i feel sorry for everybody though