How old is Martina Mcbride the music star?

I need to know how old she is and if she has any kids.

Favorite Answer

She is 42 (Born July 29, 1966) and has three daughters.

"The McBrides have three daughters: Delaney Katharine (Born December 22, 1994), Emma Justine (Born March 29, 1998), and Ava Rose Kathleen (born June 20, 2005)"

Actually, According to Wikipedia, she is 42, born in 1966.

She also has 3 children, Delaney Katharine, Emma Justine, Ava Rose Kathleen.

(:

42

45

Martina Mcbride is 41 years old. and i don't think she has any kids?

47

She turned 42 on July 29th. As far as having any kids, sorry but I'm not sure about that.

Born Martina Schiff, she was raised making music on a farm in tiny Sharon, Kansas. Her dad, Daryl Schiff, had a band that rehearsed every week in the family’s house. When she was 7 and little brother Marty was 5, they joined the group. “There wasn’t much to do growing up on a farm. We had three channels on the TV, one of which was fuzzy. Marty and I would come home from school and we were kind of isolated. There were no neighborhood kids. There was no convenience store. No video games. But we always had musical instruments. Our play time was sitting around making music and singing together.” “We played wedding dances, VFW halls, American Legion posts and things like that. My mom ran the soundboard. I played keyboards and sang. My brother played guitar and steel. My dad led the band, played guitar and sang. I did that every Saturday night until I graduated from high school.” “Satin Sheets” and “Help Me Make it Through the Night” were in her repertoire as a young girl. Daryl Schiff sang “Heartaches by the Number,” “I’ll Be There” and several of the other standards. But it wasn’t only nostalgia that prompted this record. These performances have been smoldering inside Martina McBride since the dawn of her recording career. “I’ve always wanted to make a traditional country album and I’d say that every time I’d start a record. Then I’d gather songs that always kind of led me in another direction. But it has always been in my heart to do a record like this.” “This album came about as a result of a project I was doing for Hallmark (2005’s My Heart). I decided to record ‘Together Again’ for that record. After it was finished, I said, ‘I wish I could do a whole album of this stuff.’ I went to the head of my record company and said, ‘I have a crazy idea that I want to do a whole album of classic country music.’ He said, ‘I think that’s great. Do it.’ And from then on, we were off and running.” “It was her concept, all the way,” says Paul Worley. “She had the image in her head of what it should sound like. Once the magic started happening on the very first song, we all had the sense that we were doing something historic. And something that people were really going to love.” Each day the musicians would gather with Martina in the control room. Song ideas were swapped and after the group listened to an original version of the tune, arrangements were written. Martina suggested instrumentation and selected the key, tempo and sonic textures. Performances were often completed in two or three takes. The ease of the sessions and the love for the songs are audible on every track of Timeless. “Martina had this inspiration,” comments John McBride. “The musicians were really excited about it because they were getting to play a bunch of music that hasn’t been recorded in 30 or 40 years. The art of country music is very apparent on this record. And after seeing her work in the studio, my respect for Martina has doubled. She is very hands-on as a producer. She really knows what she wants and how to get it.” John and Martina married in 1988 and moved to Nashville two years later. The McBrides made a demo, sent it to RCA in a purple envelope with “Requested Material” written on it and landed Martina a coveted audition with the label, which resulted in her recording contract. Their mutual respect for one another and constant companionship make theirs one of the most intriguing relationships in show business. John has been mixing the sound at her concerts from the start as well as working on Martina and engineering Timeless. Similarly, Marty Schiff has been a guitarist in his sister’s band since she began her career. But Timeless is the first of her albums where he is also in her recording group. “It was special to get to share this with my brother. We grew up making music together and we have the same memories built around these songs.” Martina McBride has been a steady presence in the country top-10 since 1993. Her fiery, passionate vocals have created such memorable hits as “Independence Day,” “Wild Angels,” “A Broken Wing,” “Blessed” and “This One’s for the Girls.” She has placed nearly 20 singles in the top-10, has sold 15 million records and has been named CMA’s Female Vocalist of the Year in 1999, 2002, 2003 and 2004. “I wasn’t thinking of the ‘business’ of country musicwhen I made this album,” she says. “I made Timeless for the love of the music and for the experience of singing these songs. Obviously, I hope people like it. But for me the bottom line was just trying to pay tribute to these songs and give them the respect they deserve.” “This record really is not about me. It’s about this music,” she adds. “I want everybody who hears it to go, ‘Wow, what great songs.’ I think there will be a lot of people who have fond memories of these songs and also many people who will be hearing them for the first time. It’s exciting to think that it may inspire someone to go back and listen to the originals and discover how wonderful traditional country music is.”