Help i am looking for a good job for a full-time student

I am a full time college with some extra time looking to make some extra money.

i am looking for some good jobs either on-line or elsewhere

like i said i am a full-time student with some extra time

only legitimate on-line jobs suggestions only no scams

Favorite Answer

You could check out this website. You just take surveys and get a fair amount of money from taking them. http://www.awsurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=mattp

I was a full time student... and the best job I ever had was being a resident assistant (if you live on campus... and if they pay). Depending on the school, the pay and benefits will vary. I went to a large school and made close to $600 a month and had a private room... and all I really had to do was make friends with people.

If you dont live on campus (or even if you do and dont like the RA thing), my best advise to you would be to find a job pertaining to what you want to do after school. Any experience helps. You will probably be graduating in a recession (since our economy doesnt seem to be getting better), and the more experience you have will determine how quickly you get a job after school.

When i was a fulltime student, i joined the ARMY National Guard. It was easy 2 days a weekend and money for school and GI Bill. I did split option so wouldnt miss class time.