So what if Obama is Muslim?

damn who gives a flip if obama is muslim or christian..damn racist americans...there just making that excuse cuz he's black n they don't they can't say that. What muslim=terrosism man *** that...lets see some famous entertainer that are muslim

dave chapelle

nas

dj khaled

Lupe Fiasco

Rakim

Mos Def

Muhammad Ali

Rasheed Wallace

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

so are we saying "dave chapelle" is a terroist..huh??

Best Answer

Not accepting a religion is not being a racist! Its a different culture that is tied to the Muslim faith and America was founded by Christians and Jews. The Muslim faith is not the American way and the majority of Americans are Christians & Jews, the Koran of Muslim Faith teaches Muslims to MURDER Christians and Jews and that is what MADE THE TERRORISTS! The Terrorists are taught in the Madrassas to kill Christians/ to torture and are forced to MEMORIZE the evilness in the KORAN> It is a BIG ISSUE TO AMERICA if he is a MUSLIM or not!

• DAR

'Muslim' is not a race.

Our constitution rejects any religious test for office, and requires that a politician's religion remain separate from their public action. I'm in favor of our Constitution. I wouldn't care if Obama was Muslim. However, he said he isn't, and I would care if he was more of a liar than I think he is already.

I think he is a phony.

Ron Paul 2008 - or as close as I can vote and have it counted.

“In Islam, religion passes from the father to the child. Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. [his Kenyan birth father] was a Muslim who named his boy Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. Only Muslim children are named ‘Hussein’.… [Barack Obama’s] stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, was also a Muslim. In fact, as Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng explained to Jodi Kantor of the New York Times: ‘My whole family was Muslim, and most of the people I knew were Muslim.’ An Indonesian publication, the Banjarmasin Post reports a former classmate, Rony Amir, recalling that ‘All the relatives of Barry's [Barack’s] father were very devout Muslims.’”

McCain in 08

• fdm215

I wouldn't have had a problem with a Muslim candidate. I realize that not every Muslim is an extremist... any more than every Christian is.

I have many Muslim, non-terrorist friends. Therefore, I don't see why ANYONE has the right to associate Muslims with terrorists.

• JW.C

9 muslims that aren't terrorists? That's all you have?

As far as you know Dave Chapelle isn't a terrorist. Can you say for sure that he isn't? How do you know what he does in his private life?

All joking aside, it makes people very nervous because muslims have a very bad reputation at the moment. That's all it is

Lettie - Obama is a muslim!

Dj Khaled a muslim ? mmh.

You're right, so what? I personally could care less what his (or any other candidate's) religious affiliation is as long as he does not pander to any religious group as Bush often has.

Yes.

• Johnny

Rasheed Wallace leads the NBA in Tech's every year. I'd call him the NBA's little terrorist.