hf6785 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

period question...?!?!?

okay, so 2 weeks ago, i got my period, but it was a very light one.

and now i just got my period again, and it is more heavy.

i was just wondering if it's possible for my period to end sooner, since i just had one 2 weeks ago?

because me and my family, and some of my friends are going to our cabin this weekend, and i want to be able to go jet skiing, and tubing, and wake boarding, and swimming, it would ruin my whole trip if i couldn't go.

and i am not going to wear a tampon, i am just wondering if it's possible for my period to end like a day sooner? since i had one 2 weeks ago?

my period usualy lasts four days, but i'm still irregular.

and i got my period on tuesday night around 5:00, if that helps at all!

thankyou (:

Update:

tampons are out of the question...

and i am still irregualy because i only started my period about 5 months ago.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Terri
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well if you go swimming tampons or moon/diva cups are a MUST as you will bleed in the water, and you will have blood running down your leg.

I wore them from age 11 until now, age 34. I love tampons. Try tampax pearl lites.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anything is possible when you're irregular. I had irregular periods until the age of 19. It's possible that it could end a day sooner,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Where a thin pad in the water and wear shorts over your bathing suit. water helps slow it down and when you get out of the water just go to the bathroom real quick. thats what i did at camp.

• 1 decade ago

depending on your hormones and stress level it is possible to get it twice in a month. if your period is irregular alot i would talk to your doctor about it. they can put you on birth control to make it more regular

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah your period can end sonner if it doesnt wear tampons you can do all that stuff still just wear tampons

• 1 decade ago

use a pad but if you go swimming im sorry to say but use a pad.

• 1 decade ago

yea i would think it would end early.. the more heavy it is and the more that comes out, it will end earlier

• 1 decade ago

it could end sooner

• 1 decade ago

it could.. it is really possible....

umm... i would suggest just waiting it out.

• 1 decade ago

you will be able to do all that stuff with a tampon duh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.