Could it be an ulcer?

About three years ago I was diagnosed with gastritis and never felt this kind of pain. For the last 3 days I've been having bad stomach pains. Anything I eat causes my stomach to hurt really bad, even drinking water. Usually once I feel the pain I also get nauseous. The pain is right in the middle of my belly and often shoots to my back. I have lost a bit of my appetite. I don't seem to have any other unusual things going on with me. I've been taking tums and just started taking prilosec. Unfortunately, I won't have health insurance until next year, so I'm stuck on self-diagnosis.

Anyone who has experienced this pain and might know what it is, please respond. I'd like to know how I can treat it. I've been an risk for an ulcer because of my gastritis, but I still can't know for sure.

I don't think it's the stomach flu or food poisioning because I've had both, and it wasn't like this. I'm not pregnant, not even possible, so that one can be ruled out.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi,

the symptoms you descibe seem to mach to an ulcera of your stomach. Have you got high temperature, was there any vomiting?

I know someone who could help you to find out what it is about and maybe he can heal it as well.

Don't hesitate to contact:

healing.only4u@googlemail.com

Kind regards,

get well!

Simon

• 4 years ago

Stomach Ulcers, or Peptic Ulcers as they're more commonly referred to as, do not fairly burst. They are extra of a gap or erosion within the belly lining. Because of the belly acid, they are able to be very painful. I have had ulcers given that I was once 14 and so they suck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.