Could it be an ulcer?

About three years ago I was diagnosed with gastritis and never felt this kind of pain. For the last 3 days I've been having bad stomach pains. Anything I eat causes my stomach to hurt really bad, even drinking water. Usually once I feel the pain I also get nauseous. The pain is right in the middle of my belly and often shoots to my back. I have lost a bit of my appetite. I don't seem to have any other unusual things going on with me. I've been taking tums and just started taking prilosec. Unfortunately, I won't have health insurance until next year, so I'm stuck on self-diagnosis.

Anyone who has experienced this pain and might know what it is, please respond. I'd like to know how I can treat it. I've been an risk for an ulcer because of my gastritis, but I still can't know for sure.

I don't think it's the stomach flu or food poisioning because I've had both, and it wasn't like this. I'm not pregnant, not even possible, so that one can be ruled out.

Favorite Answer

Hi,

the symptoms you descibe seem to mach to an ulcera of your stomach. Have you got high temperature, was there any vomiting?

I know someone who could help you to find out what it is about and maybe he can heal it as well.

Don't hesitate to contact:

healing.only4u@googlemail.com

Kind regards,

get well!

Simon

Stomach Ulcers, or Peptic Ulcers as they're more commonly referred to as, do not fairly burst. They are extra of a gap or erosion within the belly lining. Because of the belly acid, they are able to be very painful. I have had ulcers given that I was once 14 and so they suck!