how would you change the election progress if you were a politician?

i would get rid of those stupid delegates and superdelegates.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would get rid of the delegates and the super delegates,I would eliminate the electorial college, the person with the most votes would win,the way it should be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Get rid of the electorial college.

2. NATIONAL primaries sometime in August.

3. No early campaigning.

4. No early voting except military and elderly.

5. Identification required to vote.

7. NO BALLOTS IN SPANISH. If you can't speak English, you can't understand the issues and are not an educated or informed voter.

I'm sick of 'candidates' who start running for office on January 21, right after the president is sworn in, i.e., Hillary, Edwards, Etc.

• JW.C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would move all the primary votes to the same day. March 1st. No more delegates, it would be up to the popular vote. I would not change the actual presidential election system. It works just fine the way it is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You wouldn't have anyone to attend the conventions unless you plan to eliminate them too. Then you'd be left without candidates for President or quite a few more than would allow a majority. I'd be interested to know how you would choose party candidates for offices.

The hard part in problem solving is not what to stop, it is what to do instead.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Holly
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The primaries should all be held on the same day and the Rep and Dem rules should be exactly the same. Not this circus it currently is for the democrats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.