Have you ever loved some one though you've never met them

A bit personal but I mean like a celebrity, I'm not talking about a normal celebrity crush or whatever, I'm talking about really loving them, and it feels like no matter what you do, you will never get a chance to really get to know them and hang out with them, or even meet them. Has anyone here felt like this? I know it sounds deep, but thats the best way I know how to put it.

not like stupid obsessions like jonas brothers, im talking for real stuff.

I like Angelina Jolie

• Nikki
    Favorite Answer

Sounds a little stalker(ish)....but I sort of understand. Like Princess Diana, she had done so much humanitarian things and it just seemed like she was a genuinely nice person.

Haha, yeah.

I'm kind of super in-love with Anton Yelchin ♥ He's like the greatest .. ever! And this is going to sound stupid but I started crying when I found out he was born in the same year as me, ha. Just got a liiiittle too happy about that.

And I'm also in-love with another guy that I've never met before. Only he's not a celebrity . . <3

yeah i have. ive never met the jonas brohters and im in love with all 4 of them ( i include frankie cuz he's DA BOMB! lol) and like for a more personal thing, my family sponcors a child in mexico and i love him but ive never met him. i want everything good to happen to them and i want them to be as happy as they can be in there life and even if i never meat them i still want them to be the happiest people in the world.

pce.love.jonas.

• Betty

Yes.

Yes, i have..I love the person who gave me a Kidney and the family of the person..

Yes Pete Wentz. And not just because he's hot, but because i could relate to him with all his troubles in the past.

NO it sounds crazy to me

Yes yes I do!

Source(s): HUGE JB FAN!