Stop pointy boobs now!

Is there a way to make a my pointy boobs not point without a bra. I just feel like everyone can see it. And feel it when they touch me. Uncomfortable!

Everyone can see it, as in the bra.

Everyone can see it, as in the bra.

I'm 12 but their extremely pointy

Favorite Answer

I see that you've added the fact that you are 12 to your question, in that case you have nothing to worry about. At 12 your body is still developing. As you get older your breasts will develop more fatty tissue and will round out on their own.

Every woman's breasts have a different shape to them, yours may just be 'pointy'. As long as you aren't like Madonna in the pointy black bra, you're fine.

If you want to fix this problem with a bra, just be sure to buy one with a molded cup. Or if you're uncomfortable wearing a bra, ask for a 'sports bra', these bras tend to hold everything in place securely , flattening out all 'pointyness'

Personally, I think that in cases like this we woman need to make peace with what we've got. As long as they work and do what they are supposed to do, no problem.

Yep. I agree with Mall-Rat. All you can do is wear a bra that will prevent it from showing. You can't just not wear a bra. All females are supposed to wear a bra. Don't worry, the problem should be over soon. Sorry if I didn't help!

Are they large pointy or small pointy? If vast pointy, you could placed on an less than go well with activities bra like bra. bypass on your community swimming accent shop. in the adventure that they are small, hard success, you may want to placed on the activities bra in spite of the undeniable fact that it is going to look outstanding because human beings will ask your self what you're protecting up for! in the adventure that they are small, I say placed on an finished body go well with it really is tight. The tightness will harm your boobs slightly!

why woulden't you wear a bra if you had pointy boobs? Try a victoria's secret pushup bra, that's really only the only solution...

nope. get a bra that will keep them from doing it. nothing else will work.

no... get a bra..

why wouldn't you want to?