Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

can you really make money online with the whole online surveys thing? because i'm with cashcrate it is forreal

i just signed up a couple of days ago and want to know of any other pay sites that pay like they do. every month like clockwork. supposedly. i havent submitted for my first payment yet.

Favorite Answer

Hey there. You totally can. I also use cashcrate, and its a really good site. I've been paid several times. However, its not true paid surveys in terms of opinion surveys. There are sites like that out there too, and I use some of them as well. If you'd like some links, just message me, I'd be glad to share. The thing with paid opinion surveys is that it takes a while to reach payout because you have to wait for a survey invite to make any money. But you get paid very well for the time you put in. Good luck!