Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

What to do when a little brother walks in on a couple!!?

Ok for starters before you criticise me, I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19 weve been together for a year and we havent had sex, we are waiting. But we were in his room last night, I was giving him a hand job and the door was locked.. Some way my bfs little brother who is 7 had a key and walked in on us..we arent sure how to handle it because he saw me and my bf sitting on the bed and im pretty sure he saw my bfs..you know. He looked really confused and then embarassed and ran out. They are a really christian family so we dont know if we should tell his parents or sit down and explain to him or is 7 too young? Does anyone have a similar experience or anyone know what to do?

Favorite Answer

give the little brother a hand job.

Don't worry about it. If the family is really christian then they might not even want to hear about it. Just let your bf or his parents now that the kid is going into rooms without permission and you guess he's trying to catch a peek at things even though they are not happening, but he's looking for trauma.

• Deb R

Let your boyfriend talk to his brother about walking into the room with out permission, and see how much the brother remember.

I THINK SINCE IT WAS YOUR BFS HOME,HE SHOULD MAYB TELL DAD N LET DAD TALK TO HIS BRO..PEACE