devanmini asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

what is the best colour nail polish to use on ur hands

i have a dark shade of olive skin (i am Asian) and long but not so thin fingers, what color would best suit me for daily wear.

Favorite Answer

light pink. red. aqua. i'd go for the pink though.

I wear a nice whiteish colour, not like tippex white, but like a pearl colour. People always ask me what kind and where i get it from. Its by rimmel, and i get it in superdrug but i cant remember the name of the shade. its lovely tho, looks great against olive or tanned skin and doesnt take the nice look away from any jewellery. also, because its neutral it can be casual or dressy. it has a pink/green sheen going thru it when certain lights shine on it, just like mother of pearl.

A nice French manicure.

i would think that the best color on you would be a light or dark blue (not realy the dark blue) clear looks good on anyone it makes your nails look healthier.

I usually wear light coloured ones. Very pale colours. But it still depends on what you wear and your own preference.=)

I'd go for a french or a pale natural that would look go with everthing and not be distracting.

I love dark colours. I put on mostly black :D

if you want light colors i would say that... pale/beige color you know what i'm talking about? if you like darker colors.. i would say... red or purple

• KL

i usually use pink,light blue,aqua gree, and fuschia, i'm an asian too

um a french manicure, black, or dark purple

~~nail remover