Im going to reapply for Medicaid for my son, but my bf has a warrant in another state, and if i give Medicaid

all his information...cuz we both have our names on the lease.....but since he still has a warrant in another state, when medicaid enters his name into the system, will it show that hes wanted in another state???

i don't think they are felonies, just some unpaid tickets sumthin like that..

we did ride on an airplane recently, and when they scanned his name, everything was fine.

• m c
    Favorite Answer

only if hes a felon... misdemeanors are not a big deal, plus it would cost to much money for them to come get him. its not free to the cops having to book and hold him,(they have 72 hours) and expedite him to another state. if hes a felon, they could ship him off on a plane, and bye-bye.

--the worst thing that could happen if hes not a felon, is he gets denied because of an outstanding warrant.. anywhere. they dont make money turning him in, they just would not want to give him money.

I'm not sure of what will show up in the system. Usually just financial information. But you need to do what is necessary to take care of your son. Unless you can pay cash for all his doctor visits and immunizations.