How much is parking at Nikon Theater-Jones Beach?

I'm going to see Maroon 5 tonight at the Nikon Theater in Jones Beach. VIP parking pass is for sale on Ticketmaster for $30. I was wondering how much regular parking costs and if "VIP" parking is worth $30.

Favorite Answer

Last time I went to a concert at Jones Beach, parking was free. Regular parking that is, not VIP parking.

You might have to walk for a bit to get to the concert hall, but you can definitely save money if you park in the regular non-VIP lot.

Unless things have changed there since the last time I went - but there's nothing else out there (except the beach) so they have to provide SOME form of parking for all the people driving out there.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): parking nikon theater jones beach: https://tr.im/qyR6a