What's your favorite thing and least favorite thing about the Riverside, CA area?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I hate everything about there! The weather is horrible!!! And there isn't anything to do!

• 1 decade ago

We moved from Corona last year (lived there 12 years). I liked Corona VERY much. It's about 5 degrees cooler, and less smoggy, than the rest of the Inland Empire. There are some beautiful homes there too (south of the 91 frwy, off the 15 frwy).... Riverside has redone it's historic downtown area, and it's nice now, but I think it's too crowded there, and not as nice as further west. Going south on the 15 (Wildemar, Murrietta & Temecula - or Norco), are very nice town to live in too, but I don't like the rest of the Inland Empire at all. It is "poorer", hot, and overcrowded........

• 1 decade ago

Favorite: the park with the lakes and rose garden and the old cottage-like homes that are around it, really relaxing for those nightly/evening walks with the dogs and such. :)

Least Favorite: Not really much to do. Kinda boring. Not too many restaurants, and the ones they have...they're over priced. Kind of a bland city. Not a whole lot of "life"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.